Monday, January 3, 2011

Ups and Downs of 2011

This new year has already had its ups and downs.

The down side; I am choosing to end a friendship that has been around for more than 6 years. I feel horrible about it, but he expressed feelings towards me that I should have seen coming, but I didn't. I truly thought that he just thought of me as a friend and that is all that I really felt for him. Unfortunately; I made the decision that it is going to be better to end that friendship and not let him get to more attached to me as a friend or with his emotions with me as a woman. I said my goodbyes to him tonight. Strange how it did not hurt to lose this friend since I did believe that he may have been a good friend, yet again I may have been wrong.

he upside of things. I am happy at the place that I am at emotionally and physically and could not feel more love and compassion in every fiber of my being for the people that are in my life. I love my siblings and parents very much. Oh and don't forget the lovely grandparents who are always a ball of emotions; something new everyday when it comes to them. I fell in love with Mr. Wonderful all over again. Alot of conversations were had this weekend. I laughed, I cried, and I was reminded of where my heart has been and where it shall stay for the time to come.

So for the moment it is a good year. I couldn't ask for more in my life than what I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment